Updates are handled by Chaz Boston Baden.
Please read the Frequently Asked Questions before you write.
Multiple-author Resource Guides
and the Bibliographies and
lists section, if your favorite author doesn't
have a home page listed here.
Adams, Douglas: FAQ (ohio-state.edu)
- Biographical information, computer games, cds, videos. Mostly pointers to
other sources of information. (Nathan Torkington)
- Akers, Brian Dana: Home
- (Brian D. Akers)
- Akira, Hori: home page (jali.or.jp)
- Japanese s.f. author, page is in Japanese.
There is also an
English (jali.or.jp) language
version, but at present it's not a complete translation of the Japanese
- Allen, Roger MacBride (sff.net)
- (Roger MacBride Allen)
- Allston, Aaron's Home Page (aaronallston.com)
- "...An Austin-area writer of science fiction and fantasy novels... A
scripter of computer games... A designer of role-playing games... And a
member of the Fandom Association of Central Texas and editor of its
- Anderson, Kevin J., and
Moesta, Rebecca: WordFire Inc. (wordfire.com)
- (Catherine Ulatowski)
- Anthony, Patricia, Website (patricia-anthony.com)
- "Her official website, with links to writers' resources."
- Anthony, Patricia:
- "with the cooperation of and input from Patricia
- Anthony, Piers: Hi Piers (hipiers.com)
The official homepage of Piers Anthony and Xanth.
- The third link on his home page is "News Letter." If you want to
read lots of Piers Anthony natter, now's your chance. Also has the Xanth
timeline, family tree, bibliography, and so forth.
- Anthony, Piers, The Compleat (piers-anthony.com)
- "The Compleat Piers Anthony is one fan's dedication to the literary works
of popular science fiction and fantasy author Piers Anthony."
[added Oct 2001]
Anthony, Piers: Author Web (dingir.org)
- Archer, Nathan: Home
- (Nathan Archer)
- Asher, Neal (lineone.net)
- "My first book has just been published by Pan Macmillan [as of Apr 2001]
and there are more to follow."
[added Oct 2001]
Asimov, Isaac: FAQ and resource guide (clark.net)
Isaac Asimov Home Page (clark.net)
- Comprehensive guide; includes pointers to various bibliographies,
pointers to information about Asimov on the Internet (including speeches,
timelines, reviews), biographical information and much else. (Edward Seiler
and John Jenkins)
- Asimov, Isaac, In Memory of (asimov.com)
- Bibliography, book reviews, interviews, essays, video and audio clips
(various formats - .mov, .avi, .mpeg, realaudio, etc.), art, photos,
news (mostly about movie deals), books...
- Atrium, Stella, Home (tsingtse.com)
- "My novel THE GOULEP is allegorical for current political and
corporate trends in Africa and South America, but told from the
tribespeoples' point-of-view. It's a planet story about people. There are
no drooling monsters that fly."
- Attanasio, A.A.:
official website (qed.net)
- (Joe Mc Clure)
Chaz Boston Baden - E-mail SFRG.